Thank you all for coming to this event. I would like to in particular thank the speakers
- Vaidotas Lasas, the initiator of e-mail discussion, Year 2 student
- Kristina Saudargaite, Year 2 student, member of Debate Club
- Arvydas Ziobakas, Year 2 student, member of Debate Club
- Martins Vaivars, Year 1 student, member of Debate Club
- Dr. Diana Pauna, pro-rector
- Henrijs Jansons, president of the Student Association
Many thanks also to the members of audience that stood up and let their ideas to be heard.
The motion “The re-exam policy of SSE Riga should be changed” was defeated by 87 to 49 indicating that the students in general favour the status quo but there is a considerable share of students that are displeased with the current system.
All kinds of feedback are welcome!