Following the recent flow of e-mails the SSE Riga Debate Club would like to invite you to a public discussion of the issue of re-exams. The discussion will take place in the form of a debate, with the most distinctive and appropriate speakers, and will be followed by an opportunity to speak for all members of the audience.
Motion for the debate: “The re-exam policy of SSE Riga should be changed”
Speaking for the proposition of this idea will be
- Vaidotas Lasas, the initiator of e-mail discussion, Year 2 student
- Kristina Saudargaite, Year 2 student, member of Debate Club
- Arvydas Ziobakas, Year 2 student, member of Debate Club
Speaking for the opposition
- Martins Vaivars, Year 1 student, member of Debate Club
- Dr. Diana Pauna, pro-rector
- Henrijs Jansons, president of the Student Association
The event will take place in Soros Auditorium on Monday, April 14 at 18:00. All members of the SSE Riga community are welcome.